Nature At The Confluence Learning Center
306 Dickop Street
South Beloit, IL 61080
Building & Grounds
- Buildings are open only during programs and upon request by groups or organizations.
- There are no public restrooms unless it is open for programs.
- The grounds are Open Dawn to Dusk for all to enjoy.
- Camping is not permitted.
- The Outdoor Learning Pavilion is available only by organizations using it for programs.
Kayak Launch: It is a designated launch area for the Rock River Trail and there is a kayak and canoe launching area on Turtle Creek that takes you to the Rock River within a few moments of paddling.