- This event has passed.
“Adventures With Audubon” Program with Brian “Fox” Ellis
May 16, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Come gather ’round as Brian “Fox” Ellis, portraying John Audubon the artist, weaves stories of his travels in the wildest places on the planet. Listen to tales of his adventures as he accomplishes something no one had ever done before: drawing every bird in North America. Fox is a storyteller and educator who brings the personality and artwork of Audubon to life.
- This is a free program for all ages. Please RSVP to reserve your spot.
- This program will be held outdoors. Please bring lawn chairs.
- A guided tour of our new Rock River Birding Trail will be offered after the program.
- There is a 9am “Bird Hike With Audubon” as well. Register here.
- Presented in partnership with Nature At The Confluence, Sinnissippi Audubon and Green-Rock Audubon Society
Brian “Fox” Ellis is an internationally acclaimed author, storyteller, historian, and naturalist. He has worked with The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, The Field Museum and dozens of other museums across the country. Fox is a highly sought keynote speaker.
John Audubon is famous for his adventures and travels throughout North America in the early 1800’s to document all types of American birds and for his detailed illustrations that depicted the birds in their natural habitats.