Christopher Robin (2018) is a delightful family film that follows an adult Christopher Robin as he has lost his sense of imagination, only to be reunited with his old stuffed bear friend, Winnie-the-Pooh. A The film is inspired by A. A. Milne and E. H. Shepard’s book Winnie-the-Pooh and is a live-action/CGI film.
Presented in partnership with Beloit International Film Festival
- The film will be show outdoors at dusk (approx. 8:30pm) on an inflatable screen. Movie is 104 minutes long.
- The movie will be shown indoors if it rains (limited seating)
- Bring chairs and blankets.
- You may bring your own snacks and drinks, no alcohol is allowed.
- Please remove all your own trash.
- Part of our Nature Kids: Adventures In The 100 Acre Woods programs
Watch Trailer Below.