Add to Calendar
Bring the kids to find adventures in the “100 Acre Woods” at Nature At the Confluence!
Each week features a fun, new theme inspired by Winnie-The-Pooh stories.
- Held each Tuesday, 10am-11:00am June 18 through July 23.
- Featuring Stories Under the Big Tree and Pooh’s Pop Up Discovery Stops & Thinking Spots
- Recommended for ages 4-7. Siblings are welcome.
- Must be accompanied by an adult. This is not a drop off program, adult must stay with the kids.
- Free Program! *
- No registration needed.
- Come once, or come for all!
- These themes also repeat throughout the summer on various Saturday and Sundays. Click here to view free programs.
* This program is offered at no cost to the community through support from the Jeffrey and Judith Adams Fund and the Colonel Robert H. Morse Foundation.
- June 18 – Adventure Is A Wonderful Thing – Finding adventures in ordinary places, playing Pooh Sticks
- June 25 – Who’s Living In These Woods? Habitat Exploration, Make An Animal Home
- July 2 – What’s Growing In Rabbit’s Garden? Growing food, eating healthy, cooking food
- July 9 – Bears, Bees and Honey, Oh My! – Sample delicious honey, find out why bees are good and how we can help them
- July 16- Rain, Rain, Don’t Go Away! – Blustery Day, Watershed, Pooh Sticks
- July 23 – What’s the Buzz About Prairies? – Discover who lives in the prairie – plants, monarchs, bees, birds, fox & more!