- This event has passed.
Starry, Starry Nights | Free Night Hikes & Community Fire
May 19, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Ever wonder what goes on at night in nature? Join us as we explore the nighttime sights, smells, and sounds on this guided hike at Nature At The Confluence. Night hikers will be encouraged to sharpen their senses to be able to spot signs of animal life and learn more about the inhabitants of the night. This is a free event. Great for families and all ages!
Our fireplace will light up the evening, and you can gather to make your own S’mores and enjoy a night-themed nature story.
Don’t want to night hike? You may choose to just come to enjoy the beautiful evening, the glow of the warm fire and free S’mores and not go on the hike.
Starry, Starry Nights will be held Wednesdays, May, 19, Jun, 16, July 21, Aug 18, Sept 15 – We’ll light the Community Fire at 7pm, and Guided Hikes begin at dusk.
- Hikes will be less than a mile.
- Bring a flashlight or headlamp for each participant.
- The night walk will include varied and possibly muddy terrain.
- Please dress for the weather and trail conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No registration required.