Mission of Nature At The Confluence
Nature At The Confluence will inspire the love of nature, and cultivate environmental understanding and stewardship.
And to accomplish this mission we will:
- Strengthen people’s connection with nature through programs and activities that bring the great outdoors to families, schools, and neighbors.
- Restore the land at the confluence and through that process reconnect people to the land.
- Work with community partners to have a larger community impact.
And through our efforts we will have the following impact on our communities:
- Environmental stewardship action will increase, leading to a healthier planet.
- Youth, adults and families will receive the mental and physical benefits from time spent outdoors.
- Families will be strengthened through shared experiences in nature.
- Resident sense-of-place will increase through involvement in their local natural areas.