Scout & Youth Programs
We would love to host a custom-made program for your scouts or youth group, with sizes of groups ranging in size from 4-40 people and for all ages. We have a wide range of programs that can be customized for your group and we can work you on specific badges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-200-6910 if you have questions.
The subject or focus of the programs is unlimited, but here’s some ideas:
- Sounds Of The Night Guided Night Hike With Fire
- The Eagles Of Boney Island
- All About Pollinators
- Amazing Raptors
- Detecting The Past – Metal Detecting Adventure
- Fire & S’mores With Guided Hike
- Women Of The Confluence – History of the women who lived here
- Ke-Chunk | We Once Lived Here program delves into the Ho-Chunk who lived here at the Confluence
- If This Land Could Talk
- Fall Walkabout or Winter Walkabout with Fire & S’mores
- Creatures Of The Creek or Peek Into The Creek
- Now We’re Cooking! Dutch Oven Cooking Class
- Monarch Magic: The Amazing Journey of the Monarch Super Generation
- Nature Kids: What Did the Ho-Chunk Grow?
- Bears, Bees and Honey, Oh My!